To the complete Event Calendar
Pan Flutes for all Needs
The masterfully hand crafted DAJOERI pan flutes are played everywhere: in TV, in concerts, in schools and also at many open public events.
Largest Sheet Music Selection
With more than 50 albums and over 1000 single editions of sheet music makes DAJOERI publishing house the largest distributor for pan flute music.
Well worth seeing Videos
• Sunday, April 29, 2018 • The Day of the Open Door will be performed by Panevolution (Jörg Frei). Time and Location: 10h00 to 15h00. Address: Rütibohlstrasse 4, 8135 Langnau a.A. This event offers you to look behind the scene. You will discover how the high quality pan flutes will be crafted. We also will assist yu in terms of tuning and caring of the pan flute. Moreover, we also inform you about our Publishing House articles and school, such DAJOERI pan flute schools, available sheet music, CDs, DVDs and accessories.
• 3 Days May, 19-21, 2018 • The Spring Seminar is a well known and liked meeting at the alp Planatsch in Switzerland. At a cozy get-together we learn new pieces and techniques on the pan flute. We practice in small groups and perform outside the cabin together in contact with pure and refreshing nature. Good food and social activities are also part of this relaxing event
• September 29-30, 2018 • Our seminars are becoming traditional and popular landmarks in the course of the year. Two weekend seminars (Spring and Autumn) are held on an idyllic alp site above Trun/ GR- Switzerland. It brings together young and old panflutists of various proficiency levels. They learn together, make music and relax from everyday’s life. One weekend in a friendly atmosphere with a lot of pan flute playing and instructive suggestions through our teachers characterize this unique occasion.
* Sunday Oct. 28 2018 * Advanced players often have the desire to play a bass or subbass pan flute. The warm and deep tones of those lower pitched instruments is as fascinating as it is demanding, since it is more difficult to bring these long tubes into adequate vibration. For this purpose there are dedicated techniques that prevent breathing difficulties and help to play the sound clean. The Bass Workshop is for panflutists that have no or little playing experience on large pan fltes. Bass pan flutes are generally made available. The course takes place in small groups (max. 10 people). Next Bass-Workshop: Sunday, October 28th, 2018.
* Sunday Nov. 25 2018 * Christmas Exhibition. Visit our traditional afternoon with various special offers and gift proposals for Christmas. This event is performed by Panrevolution with Joerg Frei. 25th November 2018, 12:00-16:00, Rütibohlstr. 4, 8135 Langnau a.A